Free Smile Evaluation (Worth £150) Contact Us
FormCraft - WordPress form builder
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
And there’s more…
• Guaranteed access and priority appointments in the case of a dental emergency.
• Orthodontic assessment for children.
• All under 18’s receive free exams.
• Free prescription dispensed on site for members.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.
+Guarantee terms and conditions
We are proud of the quality of work we provide and are pleased to offer the most comprehensive dental guarantee. Dental implants, porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges are guaranteed for a period of five years, providing the following conditions are met:
1. The client joins our ‘Fresh Smile for Life’ plan attending a minimum of two hygiene sessions in each year with our hygienist, and has followed the recommended maintenance programme
2. The restorations have not been damaged by additional dental treatment or by trauma, bone disease or gum disease
3. If any teeth become non-vital and require subsequent root canal treatment, this is a known biological risk associated with such treatment and will be not be covered under guarantee
4. There is no outstanding balance on the account.
Fresh Smile Hygiene Plan
Number of dental appointments per year
Number of hygiene appointments per year
Routine x-rays as required
Discount on all routine dental treatments
Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months (where eligible)
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** The provision of routine examinations is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice. Exclusions apply to dental implants and clear braces.
**** The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Prices correct at time of published. (June 2017)